Monday, September 5, 2011

How to Work Out of the Home, or: I Got a Job!

I haven't been an employee in an office for a very, very long time. I like the WAHM gig. You can read through 4+ years of archives here to see my ups, downs, and in betweens.

So it might come as a surprise to learn that the woman who has spent so many years trying to figure out how NOT to work at home has gone and gotten a job OUT of the home. But it's the perfect position in university administration that works for me and my family.

It's part-time work, which means I still have plenty of time to write and tinker with online work.

Meanwhile, my revenue share articles are rebounding, and August looks to be a decent four-figure month. Not pre-Panda, but getting there slowly.

1 comment:

home job said...

This is a good work at home job blog.