Tuesday, March 22, 2011

So I'm writing a novel. Isn't everyone?

I dusted off an old manuscript and am about 5-6 weeks away from having the entire package done and ready to publish. I've decided to simultaneously submit to traditional publishers and publish the book as a Kindle and Nook eBook. I'll publish on Smashwords as well, so readers can download in any eBook format they wish.

I've been lurking at Kindleboards for a good long time and, with the Farmer Algorithm crash, finally decided to give this the attention it deserves. I have a pseudonym, and have created a blog, Twitter account, Facebook page and Goodreads account using my pen name. I'll soon add:

LibraryThing
Wattpad

and...? Any suggestions? I want to have the entire social media platform laid out and ready to go BEFORE I publish.

It's contemporary romance with a touch of historical mystery. ;)

1 comment:

MBZ said...

Free pre-publication copy to anyone who can figure out my pen name before I reveal it!