Thursday, December 23, 2010

Degree Completion Programs

I am now a Contributing Writer for About.com and have been writing profiles on continuing education programs and non-traditional students. For instance, so far I've profiled the Home Health Aide training program at Finger Lakes Community College, the same college's CNA Training in New York program, and have just completed a profile on an adult learner who completed the Penn State online RN to BSN nursing degree.

Other online degree completion programs profiled include the University of Massachusetts University Without Walls program and Kent State University's continuing education department.

Bay Path College offers a more traditional on-ground program with a twist: weekend college for students who want a bachelor's degree completion program.


Look for more of my articles, and know that this blog chronicles 3+ years now of my attempts to work at home. If you'd told me 3 years ago I'd be writing for About.com's Continuing Education topic, I would have thought you were a little nuts, but would have taken you out for coffee to pick your brain :)

No comments: