Thursday, March 25, 2010

So I am kicking myself and out $250

Well, not really.  It's more like I could have had $250 that I now don't have.

Last October our dishwasher died.  We handwashed dishes for 2 + months (including handwashing and boiling baby bottles!) because I kept hearing the "cash for clunkers" program for appliances was coming soon, and there would be a few hundred in rebates for a dishwasher.

We waited and waited - it was supposed to start Dec. 1.  We finally gave in right after the start of the new year and bought a lovely, expensive! new dishwasher.

And now?  NOW? Look what I just wrote about: Mass Save Great Appliance Exchange.

$250 is, like 25 years of AdSense income!  AUGH!

Anyhow - hope my handful of readers can benefit from these programs.  Off to sulk and write...

No comments: