Saturday, March 27, 2010

Crossed the $500 threshold in under 5 months on Suite 101!

So I did it yesterday, one day shy of my 5 month anniversary at Suite101.

YAY!  I'm taking a break for another few days from writing for Suite to focus on optimizing what I already have, and checking out some different bookmarking options (RedGage, Squidoo, and Xomba come to mind -  mostly curious and investigating if they're worth it).

My next goal is to crack $1000 over the next 6 weeks.  Let's see if I can do it!  Hold me accountable - that's May 9, 2010.

2 comments:

Nan said...

Congratulations on achieving your goal! I just found your blog yesterday from a link on another writing blog. I read some posts yesterday and came back to read more today.

Your blog is very helpful in that you show real numbers. That helps people evaluate the opportunities that are available. It is also inspirational because of what you have been able to achieve in a short time.

I probably won't comment a lot here, but I will be reading. And, I did want to let you know that your blog is being read and is appreciated.

Best of luck to you in achieving your goals as you move forward in your writing career.

MBZ said...

Nan--thanks so much! I often feel like I'm not doing enough, but then I realize I'm balancing outside work, 3 kids (one an infant) and wonder how on earth I'm doing any of this :)

Keep reading - I hope I can continue to provide helpful information to you and other readers.