Life took over once again. Sick kids, injured spouse, teaching, the holidays - you name it, I have an excuse.
So here is where I stand now:
1. Suite101 is my main writing locale. More on that in my earnings update post. Suffice to say I have confidence in the Suite model, in their page rank status and ability to get high SERP on Google, and I have the dollars to show that. My main goal now is to get a Feature Writer position, which gives me a 10% bonus, and to reach 100 articles, which is an additional 10% bonus.
2. I'm done with eHow for now. I MIGHT go back but only to backlink to Suite articles and put in affiliate links. I don't have much time right now, and that might be something I do after I've hit 100 or so articles on Suite (I'm at 55 now).
3. I'm letting Associated Content ride for a bit. Again, it's all about time. I really should write 45 or so more articles to get to Clout 10 and reach $2/1000 page view payout, but it's a time issue.
4. Factoidz isn't worth it, and they changed their model and took away my affiliate earnings! I'm really upset (well, not horribly, because it was only $1 or $2/month, but still....) and don't like them anymore LOL.
5. Examiner turned out to be a crapshoot. My articles aren't indexing in Google (apparently Examiner got slapped by Google for overindexing as news, and is being penalized). If I write 1 article/month for each of my channels I can still get paid, and that's what I plan to do until I hit the $25 payout. Then we'll see. I do crosslink there with my Suite articles, though, so I might write a bit more to help with that.
So that's where I stand now. Off to write up my earnings report...