Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Ack! Life got ahead of me!

I obviously missed a week (a week!) of posting here. I've picked up more work and began teaching and went out of town and and and...

This is my fear.

My fear is that I will let life get ahead of me and stop doing the 10K challenge.

I haven't stopped, though. I've been writing. I just haven't been writing in this blog.

So here are my latest:

Suite101:

Chilean Wine and U.S. Trade Policy

Uruguay's Ley de Caducidad - Expiry Law

China's Terra Cotta Warriors Tour


Associated Content

Health Benefits of Organic Coconut Oil

Wine of the Month Club for Christmas Gifts


I'm focusing on Suite 101 and AC this month and letting eHow sit on the bench for a bit. No offense to eHow; I just need to get 48 more AC articles to reach 200 and get to clout 10. Suite is turning out to be SWEET--I have about 540 page views and over $8 in revenue! I'm working on applying for a Feature Writer job there, which would give me a 20% revenue bonus and make it even better for residual income.

In the meantime, I teach, I write as a publishing consultant, and I prepare for birthday parties, cub scout meetings, and a 3 month old who thinks I am the center of his universe. :)

No comments: