Monday, October 26, 2009

Factoidz Earnings

So already I have an earnings report from Factoidz! My Factoidz earnings are doing well after less than 24 hours.

I just got my first Factoidz earnings report, and my article that is "high+" is earning more than $3 per 1000. The "high" article is earning about $2.30 per 1000. The "medium" rated article is earning around $1.70 per 1000 right now.

For yesterday my 3 articles had a total of 71 page views. I earned $.18. That means my average Factoidz earnings is $2.54 per 1000 page views.

However, I plan to up that rate by writing articles that earn a "high +". My article on reducing heat costs was written in reply to a request for articles on heating more cost efficiently. That article earned $.12 for 41 views-- a Factoidz earnings rate of $3 on the 1000.

The articles and reviewed and approved within *hours*. I'm very impressed. Page views are updated frequently throughout the day, and your earnings are updated one day late--so I know my page views for yesterday and my earnings for yesterday, but today I can see my page views but not my Factoidz earnings for today. That I'll know tomorrow.

So far, so good. I have been trying to be more strategic with revenue share sites, and I figure getting in on the "ground floor" with a newer site that may take off is important.

My newest article: Flu and Vitamin D

To sign up for Factoidz: Click here

No comments: