Thursday, October 22, 2009

Day 6: Article 6

While I missed a chance at writing yesterday, I've spent the vast majority of my time researching keywords and writing everything BUT residual income articles.

So my here's latest on eHow, a result of using low-level traffic keywords but a specifically-targeted keyword phrase:

How to Buy Used Cloth Diapers

Non-parents may read that and think WTF? But parents who cloth diaper understand that there's a HUGE market for used cloth diapers. Cloth diapers can cost a lot of money, and used cloth diapers sell for 50% or less the price of new. When eBay stopped allowing the sale of used cloth diapers, though, it became much, much harder to sell used cloth diapers. So here's an article that targets the keyword phrase "used cloth diapers" -- a keyword that generates around 2900 searches per month. Small number, but I'm doing a test.

No comments: