Sunday, October 18, 2009

Day 2: Article 3

A new one for eHow. How to buy Domperidone.

It's rare to find a completely unique keyword that hasn't been written about on eHow. Domperidone is one!

This is my seventh eHow article. I got started last November and wrote 5 articles in quick succession. Made very little (about $1 a month) so I abandoned eHow in favor of other projects (and while being massively sick and pregnant).

I added a sixth article this summer, and today am resuming eHow work.

eHow is great for residuals IF--and ONLY IF--you can get plenty of clickthroughs. This is KEY. I didn't realize this until this week, and so my previous articles were largely duds.

That said, the BEST performing article for me on eHow, so far, has been How to Get a Programmer Telecommuting Job, with 905 page views and $4.03 in income. That's about $4.50 per 1000 page views. On Associated Content I get $1.75 per 1,000.

I plan to write 1 eHow article per day, going forward. Let's see how the Domperidone article does. I expect it will have a low number of page views but a high clickthrough rate, as people are searching specifically to BUY the item, and will click on links advertising the product.

No comments: